Vivika A to Z

by - December 11, 2011


Hello! That's me!
I found this A to Z prompt at ohshoot, one of my favourite blogs and I couldn't help but do it!

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate:  Is there any that I love?!
D. Dogs: None. Yet.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee
F. Favorite color: Pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 1.73m
I. Instruments you play: None
J. Job title: Graphic Designer 
K. Kids: None. Yet.
L. Live: James
M. Mother’s name: Cathrin
N. Nicknames: Vivika, Evi, Vivian, Flora
O. Overnight hospital stays: A week
P. Pet peeves: Don't you dare touch my face
Q. Quote from a movie: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: one younger brother
U. Underwear: with lace
V. Vegetable you hate: Eggplant
W. What makes you run late: Makeup
X. X-Rays you’ve had: too many to count
Y. Yummy food that you make: pasta with meatballs
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια